Well, everything has to start somehow but before it starts there are things that need to be put into place so that the motion of the effort is not lost in neither time nor money. I'm on a free blog site so I"m not to worried about the cash, but the time and effort, well that's something I guess I'm going to have to deal with. I've already spent most of my life in the tech world and undoubtedly I will spend the many more years in this industry and this is my unpolished version of the world today, through the eyes of a technology professional.
The articles you are about to read or if you've read this blog backwards, have read already, are meant to challenge your thoughts on technology and inspire you to think more about how technology is helping and sometimes hindering your day to day life. This will not be a read for everyone and I appreciate that, but those that do take interest in the topics put forth are encouraged to leave feedback via comment or emails.
Enjoy.
The articles you are about to read or if you've read this blog backwards, have read already, are meant to challenge your thoughts on technology and inspire you to think more about how technology is helping and sometimes hindering your day to day life. This will not be a read for everyone and I appreciate that, but those that do take interest in the topics put forth are encouraged to leave feedback via comment or emails.
Enjoy.
Powered by ScribeFire.


No comments:
Post a Comment